Skoura SA hydraulics offers advanced repairing and maintenance of hydraulic components.
An advanced workshop which ensures reliability of repairing a wide range of hydraulic motors, pumps, steering units and PVG valves. All hydraulic components are being tested and set accordingly to factory specifications.
- Qualified service partner of Parker-Denison Hydraulics and Danfoss Power Solutions
- Repair of all brands
- Spare parts for replacement on stock
- Test and repair based on factory standards
Our electric-powered pump test bench is capable of testing open circuit / LS and closed loop pumps up to 140KW.
The pressure test can be achieved up to 350 bar.
All the measurements and the required diagrams of the test are being provided by Parker Senso Control - Service Master Plus which can take up to 16 inputs / parameters simultaneously.
Skoura SA hydraulics has been appointed exclusive sales and service partner of Danfoss Power Solution in Greece since 1975. Our technical expertise on Danfoss PVG Valves enable us to build and repair proportional valve groups up to twelve sections with a variety of actuators, modules, and spools.
- Identification of customer requirements and specification of Danfoss PVG
- Build up to twelve sections with a combination of Danfoss PVB modules, spools and PVE actuators
- Test up to twelve sections of any type of Danfoss PVG
- State of the art compact design with combinations of modules and actuators of Danfoss PVG 32, 128/256, PVG 16, PVG 120, and PVG 100
Due to long term partnership with Denison hydraulics, Skoura SA hydraulics has been qualified by Parker Vane Pump Division for repairing and assembling genuine complete Denison vane parts. Keeping in stock a large variety of Parker genuine vane pumps we can supply any single, double, or triple pump.
- Availabilty on stock, Denison single and double vane pumps series T6C, T6CC, T6D, T7E, T7EE, T7ED with multiple combinations
- Cartridges, shafts, and seal kits always in stock
- Denison cartridge’s modifications and assembling based on Denison standards
- Qualified assembler by Parker Vane Pump Division
Due to the company's long partnership with Parker and expertise in assembling of hydraulic elastic hoses, Skoura SA has been appointed hose and fitting Parker service center.
- Correct specification of the elastic hose based on customers’ requirements
- Build the Parker elastic hose inhouse equipped with Parker Ermeto Original Fittings
- Design and manufacturing of the hose based on Parker standards and using Parker Hose Crimper
- Certified by suppliers’ approvals and standards
- Using Asset Management System, Parker Tracking System (PTS), which enable the customer to labelling tracking replacing and inspecting elastic hoses